Monday, February 17, 2014

ATTRACTION

THE SECRET
What is the secret, attraction of thought, whatever we think is what we get? Think about it, we feel love we get love (so long as the other person wants love), we feel hate we get hate. It is all down to attraction. Whatever we think is what will be attracted to you. As it happens I have just watched a movie called “The secret” it’s not a best seller, most people won’t have even heard of it but it gives a message and the biggest message is the Law of Attraction.

Over the centuries the message has always been the same, the genie from the lamp “your wish is my command” whatever you wish for yourself will in time happen. So what is the secret, most people would say it’s all about money, but as the song goes money can’t buy you love. What we are all seeking is happiness. It doesn't mean that we have to have lots of money, I know lots of people who have lots of money who aren't happy. I also know lots of people that have lots of money that are happy.

Positive thoughts will in time bring positive outcomes, I use the word exponential what that really means to me is if something happens it will build to make something even bigger.
Good thought attract good outcomes, bad thoughts attract bad outcomes. Some of the happiest people on this earth are what we would regard as being “dirt poor” but they’re smiling. They’re happy. I've had the misfortune in my life to experience real poverty. Pakistan for example in the interior is a no man’s land, but people are still happy, granted many are not. But why do the same people in the same place attract so many different outcomes. Well at this point it’s for you to find out. WATCH THE MOVIE!

1 comment:

  1. I've re-read this short blog and feel as strongly about my words now as I did then, if anything more so. My recent experiences have shown me that we can all be open and uncomplicated and just say what we feel. That believe me is a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete