Wednesday, March 5, 2014

blogging

Blogging
Why do people read blog’s and never comment on them? Am I doing something wrong? I know many people who have said they have read my blogs but never a word of comment good or bad. I’m very new to the blogging scene, it’s never a case of ego boosting as I’m sure some are but more one of social comment and encouragement. I’ve had messages from all over the world saying they have read my blog (including family) yet never a word of comment. I’m going to try a new approach (which I highly recommend) as we all know what happens if you do the same thing over and over and expect to get a different result. Many times I’ve woken up in the night with a thought and put it down on paper for a blog and I’ve been asked to teach how to blog, clearly that would be a case of the blind leading the blind.
Maybe it’s too much content either way I’d be happy for a professional blogger to give me some advice.

I’m keeping this post short hopefully someone will be prepared to offer that advice. Any taker’s? 

1 comment: